Shipping / Returns / Privacy
Most in-stock items are shipped within 2 business days. You will be notified if an item is out of stock.
- Free Shipping: USPS First Class Mail (typically 5-7 business days)
- Priority Shipping: USPS Priority (typically 2-5 business days) = $6.00
- Express: USPS Priority Mail Express (ships within 24hrs via Overnight Express) = $24
- Same Day / On Demand Delivery: Postmates courier service will pick up and deliver your purchase within hours. Only available in the Miami, FL area. If you are eligible, the option will appear during checkout. Rates are calculated by Postmates based on distance and demand.
- Standard International: USPS First Class International // typically takes 8-10 business days (not guaranteed) - $22
- Fedex International Express (with tracking): Fedex Priority International Express // typically takes 3-5 business days (not guaranteed) - $42
** Please note: it is the sole responsibility of the customer to know & understand the customs laws, taxes, & restrictions of their home country. Luxe Cartel will not be responsible for shipping costs incurred for items rejected by customs, or for the reimbursement of any applicable taxes or fees by countries outside the U.S.
Should your order be lost or delayed during shipment at the fault of the US Postal Service or FedEx, we will contact them on your behalf to file a claim and help them to (hopefully!) locate your package. However, the customer assumes ultimate responsibility for any loss, or damage of items after they leave our warehouse – no refunds will be issued in this case.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns within 30 days of the initial transaction (unless previously specified as "final sale"). Simply mail the items to the address below, and include the original packing slip indicating your name and order #. You will be responsible for returning shipping costs.
- Items must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unsoiled, and unwashed.
- Sanitary strips, manufacturers tags, hangtags and all other accessories must be in tact.
- Shipping costs are non refundable.
- We do not offer return shipping labels at this time.
- We suggest purchasing tracking and insurance as we can not be held responsible for returns that are lost or damaged during transit.
- If your item arrives damaged or problematic in any way please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Refunds (if applicable): Once your return is received, inspected, and approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment (less cost of shipping.)
– Exchanges (if applicable): We will gladly exchange any purchase for one of equal or lesser value, provided that the desired item(s) are in stock. However, we recommend that instead you order the new items, and return the old ones for a full refund.
PLEASE MAIL RETURNS / EXCHANGES TO:
607 W 47th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33140
SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are subject to the jurisdiction of the European Union, please see our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Personal Data Notice HERE .
SECTION 2 – INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We (or our service providers) collect information from you when you: (1) purchase products from us on our Sites; (2) create an account with us (the “Account”), or otherwise sign up for a service or feature; (3) complete a survey; (4) participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion; (5) communicate with us via third-party social media sites; (6) apply for a job with us; or (7) contact us, or otherwise communicate with us or provide information to us in any way.
In some cases, you may provide information to us about another person, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it to that person, when you share Site content or send a message to a friend through a Site or otherwise, or when you decide to ship products you purchase to someone else. In such cases, you represent that you have the authorization of such person to provide us with such information.
We may combine your (and others’) information that we’ve collected from you (or others) with information we may receive from other sources, such as third-party social media platforms (e.g., when you choose to log in to our Sites through a third-party social media platform, subject to your actions and settings thereon), address update services and co-promotion partners. By accessing any of our Sites, you signify your consent to the above collection of your Personal Information.
When you are creating an Account for the first time on a Site with an email address that you have previously provided to us in another circumstance (e.g., when signing up for our emails, by entering one of our sweepstakes or other promotions), we may recognize that email address and, once you have completed the account set-up process, you may be able to see your contact information already included in your new online Account. This happens because we have recognized your email address and, for your convenience, have added your information to your Account.
If you do not want us to collect your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us. You can update your information or change marketing and subscription settings by accessing your Account via the Sites.
SECTION 3 – THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER ADS
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
SECTION 4 – SITE INFORMATION & OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Site Usage Information includes, but is not limited to: (i) your browser type, device type, carrier (if applicable), device address, operating system, operating system address, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed a Site; (ii) information about your region, continent, country, city, zip code, time zone, and general location; and (iii) information about your browsing activities on and through a Site (also known as “Click Stream” data), such as (a) the date and time you visit one of the Sites, (b) the areas or pages of a Site that you visit, (c) the amount of time you spend viewing a Site or specific areas of a Site, (d) the number of times you return to a Site or a specific area of a Site, (e) the web sites or pages you visited prior to visiting a Site, (f) the websites or pages you visit after you leave a Site; (g) searches you have performed on a Site and on other websites that led you to our Sites; (h) social plug-ins with which you have interacted on our Sites; and (j) other similar Site usage data (collectively, the “Site Usage Information”).
SECTION 5 – BROWSER DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS
Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time, we do not modify your experience based on whether such a signal is broadcast. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track,” please visit http://allaboutdnt.org.
SECTION 6 – COOKIES & OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We may use third party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics and Adobe services, to help us track and analyze the use of our Site and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising, Site content, and communications. These service providers’ tools, including, for example, cookies, tags and web beacons, help us to gain this understanding.
SECTION 7 – INFORMATION USE
We may use the information we collect from and about you (including both Personal Information and Site Usage Information) for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to the following:
(i) To fulfill your requests for products and services and to keep you informed about your orders; (ii) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on and at the Sites; (iii) subject to your communications preferences and, where required by applicable law, subject to your consent, to contact you (via postal mail, email and the like) with promotional materials about us, our products, our services and our events, as well as about select partners; (iv) to contact you when necessary or appropriate; where appropriate, for market research and to review and improve our merchandise selections, customer service, online and offline operations and overall shopping experience; (v) to protect the security or integrity of the Sites and our business; (vi) and otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law.
We (and our service providers) also analyze and use Site Usage Information and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies, alone and in combination with Personal Information, to assess the behavior of our users, to measure the interest in and use of the Sites and communications, and to customize the Sites and our communications with you. We do this both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
SECTION 8 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose information we collect (including Site Usage Information and Personal Information) in the following ways, to the extent permitted by law:
- To our service providers and suppliers, who collect or use such information for us or on our behalf (such as website or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, email service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, and other similar entities that help us to operate the Site and/or provide functionality, content and services);
- To respond to subpoenas or other judicial processes, or to provide information as requested by law;
- In the event that Luxe Cartel or substantially all of its assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation or other similar corporate reorganization, where your information may be one of the transferred assets;
- To third party marketers, as permitted by law;
- When you contribute to a social, community or other publicly available area or feature of the Sites, the information and content that you post may be made available to the general public, depending on your settings (which is why we recommend that you do not submit or post any sensitive Personal Information, such as your full name, home address, phone number or other information that would enable others to contact or locate you); and
- As otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law.
Content and information that you submit on or through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and other third-party platforms may appear on the Site through feeds from and other interfaces with those platforms. We are not responsible for the information, content and/or privacy practices of any such third-party platforms. Your activity with these platforms is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
SECTION 9 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 10 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at null or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[607 W 47th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33140]